Friday, January 13, 2006

Check these babies out!

Got a package yesterday from Urban Outfitters. My in-laws gave me some money as a Christmas present to shop for some clothes for myself. How nice is that! These little black shoes totally covered in sequins was one of my purchases. Love them! I was totally walking around the house in my pajamas with these on last night.

Urban Outfitters was running a sale of an additional 25% off clearance items. So I grabbed these for just $7.50. Pretty cool. I also ordered a really cute black cardigan & a blue-green lace skirt. I'm so excited to have a new outfit for church. Something with some cool detail. I really shouldn't be so excited about clothes, I know. It's just really fun to have something nice to wear. Something I couldn't afford otherwise.

Also got a new bag/purse on sale at American Eagle. A cute little brown velvet thing. Been wanting something smaller than my big black diaper bag, yet big enough to hold a diaper & sippy cup. Excited about this as well. Thanks Bob & Stacey. I'm feeling really spoiled right now.

Speaking of being spoiled. I took my new iPod shuffle to the gym the other day. So much fun. I love this little thing, which I've nicknamed my fishstick. It's just that size. Thanks to Dylan for giving me such a fun toy for Christmas, and for helping me to feel like a cool mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...