Saturday, January 21, 2006

Fun day

Had a really fun day with Amanda today. We went down to Idaho Falls and did some shopping. Stopped at Famous Footwear, Target, Old Navy & Claire's. It was a good time. Our kids were pretty good for us & it was great to get out of the house, talk & just have a good time. I'm so glad Amanda and I have become such good friends. She's a super nice person & way funny too. It's great to have a friend that is going through so many of the same things that I am right now.

Amanda and I have been talking about buying some earrings lately. This in an attempt to not look so plain all the time. So at Claire's we totally took advantage of a buy one pair get the second pair 50% off earring sale. And we got some dangly ones!!! Yay us! We will both be sporting these at church tomorrow.

I'm happy to be feeling a lot better - over my cold/flu and I've finally got my energy back. I'm really excited to have a nice day tomorrow, with time to spend with Dylan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...