Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Right now I am loving...

- eating eggs & whole wheat toast w/ Sadie this morning.
- going to the gym.
- that I've said goodbye to 10 lbs. already.
- that Sadie no longer drinks from a bottle.
- a husband that tells me I'm pretty.
- a blanket of white snow outside.
- that there's a new episode of Gilmore Girls tonight!

Not loving so much...

- that Sadie has an ear infection, post nasal drip, & a rash that won't go away.
- pushing a grocery cart through a snowy parking lot.
- not being able to see Dylan as much since he started school again & is working two jobs.

1 comment:

Haley said...

Shoot, I was especially loving the fact that there was a new Gilmore Girls episode earlier today! I couldn't wait to watch it because I want to catch up on all the latest.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...