Wednesday, February 01, 2006

5 Random Facts

1. I love getting the mail. I love magazines, catalogs & any other fun surprises. I get bummed when there is nothing "good" in the mail.
2. I have to have dessert or something sweet almost immediately after I eat dinner.
3. I have horrible posture. I slouch & hunch my back. I think this comes from a lack of confidence. Feeling like I was too tall in junior high, once I got boobs not wanting to feel like I was sticking them out, etc.
4. To me a blanket = comfort. I love blankets. Cuddling up in one to watch a movie or when I'm sick. Also have to sleep with the blanket on & tucked under my chin.
5. I don't know how to snap my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...