Monday, February 13, 2006

Family Home Evening



Tonight for family home evening we went over to BYU-I to see some of Dylan's work on display. One was his modular calendar that he did for a project in his advanced typography class. Always so proud of him when his work gets chosen to be displayed, means he's one of the top performers. Glad when his hard work pays off for him. The other is a poster that he did at his design job with the Activities Dept. It's for ice skating. Totally funky & cool. Dyl was pretty shocked when they actually accepted his design. I love that I can always see him (his style) when I see his work. After that we went over to the DQ for some blizzards. yum. Probably sounds insane to you Las Vegas people, but we did go get ice cream in 23 degree weather.

So we didn't have a formal lesson tonight, but it was good to drop everything and go out together - spend some time together as a family. I can say that a good time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...