Tuesday, February 21, 2006

New Scrap Space


So we did it! Dylan put the shelf up & I organized & moved everything out here. I love it! Makes me feel excited & inspired to play around & actually use all this stuff I own. Dylan likes it too. He says that he looks over at the shelf & it looks like me. Makes him smile I guess.

So tonight when Sadie goes to bed, I'll be working on some projects I need to finish. In the next few days I need to place a huge picture order. Haven't ordered prints in quite some time. Haven't really had the funds to do so. Excited to get in there and create some art. I need to remember how good it feels to use my hands. To make something out of nothing. To create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...