Saturday, February 11, 2006


I have not been taking many photos lately. Have not been very motivated to do so. Been in a rut. I get discouraged when my photos don't turn out as well as I think they should. I know that I am just being too hard on myself, because I still have a ton to learn about photography. Thanks to Huston & Lilia for the book they gave me for Christmas & to Heather for directing me to a blog about our camera. I am trying to get myself going. I'm giving myself an assignment. Tomorrow I will try to take interesting shots of Dylan's birthday celebration (hope to post a few here). And when I find a little time I will try to practice setting a custom white balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...