Friday, February 24, 2006

Random Act of Kindness


On the receiving end of a random act of kindness today. Received an e-mail with a gift certificate to order photo prints from Snapfish. Such a thoughtful & kind thing from some really great friends of ours. I almost cried... it was so sweet & caught me off guard. How sweet is that to give me something that really hits home. Something that means so much to me, photos of my family. So thank you to my good friends....you shall remain anonymous @ least in this post. I however, will not forget.

So I get to order lots of prints, like the one above of little Sadie in the cute t-shirt Dylan brought her home from New York. Super excited about that! Makes me want to pass the kindness on as well. Do what I can, with what I have to make somebody's day.

P.S. Set a custom white balance on the shot above. Pretty pleased with it as the photos I was taking prior to the custom setting were coming up pretty bluish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...