Wednesday, February 22, 2006

This One's About Me


So I did some scrapbooking last night. Not the projects I need to finish....but a page about me, with the "random facts" that I posted in this blog. It felt good. I needed to do something quick that I could complete before I get back to my other projects. It was great! I have everything here, within reach, in order. Good, good stuff. The only thing I don't have out here is my sewing machine. Not too hard to get back there and run a quick stitch across my page though.

A couple of things I realized last night...I love green! Used to be a sage color about 5 years ago. Now my favorite is lime! Also like a little grunge look. fonts, torn paper, jagged stitching. Happy to have a little bit of sparkles on my page w/ my little rhinestones. Fun!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cool design! Love the photo. Did Dylan take that? Glad you have a spot to create whenever you want!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...