Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Creative Mess


I've been getting a lot of scrapbooking done. Working on an album, which was supposed to be a baby gift for Chanel. An album for sweet, little Lauren Grace. She's now 3 months old. Luckily this gift isn't something one can grow out of. The album is looking great, if I do say so myself. Wish I could post some photos of the pages but I don't want to ruin the surprise.

In order to really get going when I scrapbook, I have to make a giant mess. Mess = Creativity ? I dunno. Anyway, I feel good after I've been able to scrapbook. I have a way to use that creative energy & it makes me happy.

It's been one full month without TV & I have to say that I love it. One less distraction. (the internet is still a huge distraction for me) But I can say that I get more done overall. Keep up on my chores. Scrapbook. It's all good. In the evenings when we're all home, we interact more, play more with Sadie. We play peek-a-boo under a blanket, tickle & dance. Once Sadie goes to bed, Dylan & I will watch a Netflix movie if we have one here, or we'll read books.

Sadie has started to sing. It sounds more like yelling, but it's singing. She sits down in front of her piano & waves her arms like she's leading the music in church.....and then she yell-sings. It's quite funny.

Our Camcorder gets here tomorrow!!!! YAY!!! Just thought of that. Woohoo!! Will have to get some video of Sadie singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...