Saturday, April 15, 2006

2 Weeks Notice

I gave my two weeks notice at work last night. Kinda just figured out yesterday afternoon that I don't want to be working through the summer. I've been actually planning my escape for a we're pretty stocked up on products. The product check is the only thing that was making it worthwhile. Dylan makes so much more than I do per hour & it just doesn't make sense for him to have to request days off so that I can go to work while he stays home with Sadie.

It feels good. It feels right. Dylan has actually been wanting me to do this for a long time. Just still feels a little weird. Feels like I can't do anything to help our family financially. But actually, this will be helping us if Dylan works more hours.

1 comment:

Ipuna said...

You will like it so much more! That is exciting. I can't wait until I do not have to work at all. It is hard and tiring balancing work and family! Let me know how it goes. Also, I made your enchilada casserole the other day.... My family loved it! Thanks for the recipe!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...