Thursday, April 13, 2006

My Biggest Supporter & Vice Versa


So this picture is from December, but that's okay because I love it. I've been a little bit emotional today, a little sensitive. Been thinking about Dylan. We have our 6 year anniversary coming up at the end of May. I'm so thankful for him.

So thankful to have him as my biggest supporter. So thankful to him for helping me to grow. Helping me to know everyday that what I do in our little corner of the world is of huge importance. Thankful to him for letting me have short hair & always telling me that my dinners are good. Home to me will always be where Dylan is. Where he is there to make me laugh, every stinkin' day.

And with that...I'm happy to be his biggest supporter. So dang proud of him. Everyday! Proud of him for taking risks, for putting himself out there. For going back to school. For being an artist. For working his butt off in school & at work & for being an incredible family guy at the same time. And for being the cutest boy in the whole world.

I love you Dyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...