Sunday, May 14, 2006

Saturday Was Good!

We went ahead with the cleaning & organizing and got so much done! We threw away a lot of stuff, took a lot of stuff to D.I. & packed up a lot of stuff for the storage unit. After all our labors we stopped in at Great Harvest for some sandwiches & sat outside to eat them. We also bought some granola...yum, yum. Excited to try that out with some yogurt. I also made more strawberry jam w/ that big 'ol container of strawberries. Seriously.....one of the most delicious tasting things.....fresh strawberry jam. Can't really control myself when it's around.

And here are a few shots of Dylan & Sadie playing Doctor Mario together a little later in the day. Making me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...