Monday, June 19, 2006

Father's Day

We had a fun Father's Day around here. Dylan got to sleep in & then we made him breakfast. Bacon, eggs, english muffins & orange juice. We gave him a new tie (a tradition we started last year) & a subscription to Communication Arts magazine. I didn't even get a picture of him in his new tie. Bummer.

I am thankful for Dylan. He is a wonderful father. He has such a soft spot for Sadie. I love watching them play together. I'm glad that he wants so much to raise her correctly & that he helps out so very much with all the things that some men may consider "the woman's job". Thankful for the fun he brings to our family & I'm thankful for all he's doing to lead a righteous family.

I've been thinking about my Dad as well. So grateful for his example. He doesn't always say a lot, but I know he feels a lot. He has such a big heart. I'm thankful for his example of faith & of always doing what's right, simply because he loves the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...