Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I Wasn't Always Like This


I am really just learning how to use make-up. Didn't wear much when I was younger, but after I had Sadie I felt really blah. I felt really pale & plain & old. I added blush to my concealer & mascara. Now....thanks to a few lessons I can do it all....eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipgloss. And you know what? It's fun. I don't do it ALL everyday, but for special times like church or date nights I love going all out & It makes me feel good. Just something fun & I guess I'm trying to stay young.

2 comments:

Ipuna said...

I am so bad with makeup. It can be fun, if you know what you are doing. I am glad you are having fun with it. It is time consuming, but it makes you feel so pretty :).

Michelle said...

I thought I was the only one who used an eyelash curler. I've just recently started wearing more make-up too. It's amazing what a little extra make-up can do for me.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...