Friday, June 23, 2006

Now I Remember....

why I put off taking Sadie to the doctor.

We spent 2 hours at the doctor's office today & 1 hour at stupid Wal-Mart waiting for her prescriptions. So annoying! Sadie is fine though. Just some congestion in her chest that the doctor wants to clear up. Hopefully she'll be feeling better in the next couple days & she won't be SO emotional & clingy!

And this is what's going on around here today....
Sadie in her big girl underwear. She has been undressing so much lately, so I let her wear some panties. She doesn't try to take them off either. Last night she wore a pair & stayed dry for a little while. I asked her if she needed to go potty without realizing that Dylan was in there using the bathroom. Sadie said "yes", but then I told her to wait & she peed her pants. The problem of having just one bathroom. She was sad, but I think it was good for her to feel that. We talked about how it felt wet on her legs & how that's really yucky. We'll see what happens today. Today she took her diaper off & went looking for her panties. I only have two pairs of those. Looks like I might have to buy some more.

3 comments:

Heather said...

She looks like such a big girl! LOVE the top photo - great angle

ColoradoCoolCats said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!
She really does look like such a big girl!!!! VERY CUTE!

Amber said...

Big girl panties!! That is so awesome! Maybe you will have better luck than I am.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...