Monday, June 26, 2006

Sleep


I used to take lots of pictures of Sadie sleeping, eating or taking a bath. I guess I don't take as many because she does so much more now than just sleep, eat & bathe. So in a follow up to my bath photo in my last post....here are a few sleeping pictures. Really, I couldn't help myself today. She just looked so calm & peaceful when I poked my head in the room to check on her. Wearing the Care Bear dress that she loves so very much, with her little diapered bum & squishy legs hanging out. And because I cannot take just one picture of any given scene, here are two of the four that I snapped (hee hee). Check out how big she is in her crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...