Tuesday, July 04, 2006

4th of July Parade


Sadie & I went down to the parade this morning. We had a lot of fun, but not as much as we could have if Dylan had been there. He was scheduled to work today, but that's good since he gets paid extra.

This is one day out of the year that I really love Rexburg. The parade is so much fun. Sadie liked the horses & the dance groups. She would clap her hands & shake her bum along to their music. She also liked the Junior Miss girls in their formal dresses. She called them princesses. I didn't take many pictures because I had to keep a close eye on my little one. I'm not to happy with this super squinty one of Sadie, but it's all I've got.

After the parade we went over to the carousel where they were running free rides. You know Sadie was super excited. And I was glad that it all wore her out enough so she'd take a good nap today.

BBQ and fireworks tonight. Should be lots of fun. And Dylan will be home to join in on all of it with us. Yay!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wish we were there. It was so much fun last year. Glad you two had a good time.

Amber said...

That all looked so familiar! It sounds like you had a good day with Sadie!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...