Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm All Alone....In a Good Way

We just ran into DeeAnn & Annie Stoddard at the grocery store & they asked if they could take Sadie. So we said sure! She's going to have dinner with them & then go with them to Meg's game. Dylan just left for an AIGA meeting up on campus & I have a couple hours before Sadie will be home.

What to do. What to do. Should I clean? Should I scrapbook? Should I read a book? I feel so lost. I'm not used to this. But it's great! Well, don't want to waste my time here. Just wanted to get my post in for the day.

2 comments:

ColoradoCoolCats said...

Oh my gosh, 1) you're so brave. You're good to let Sadie out of your sight for a little bit, its healthy- I guess that makes me sick! 2) I want to know what you ended up doing! I can totally see that time seeming so precious that you just go nuts trying not to waste it- you probably built a house or something, you use your time so great all the time!

Amber said...

I hate that feeling. But then the time just slips away from you. Yeah tell us what you did!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...