Saturday, July 29, 2006

Little Miss Bossy


Taking over the bowl of popcorn.

Just a little bit about Sadie right now:

She is always saying "mine". She has even said things like "my moon", "my sunshine" & "my pants" (referring to the jeans that I was wearing).

Also constantly asking "what's this?". It's her new favorite game. When looking through books, pointing to things out the car window while we're driving, or just any ol' time. Very curious about the world around her.

My favorite word that she says right now is "tooted". Perhaps I should teach her to say "excuse me" after she does that, but for some reason "I tooted" just makes me smile.

Dylan's favorite word that she says is "crazy". Like "I cwazy" or "cwazy tings" (crazy things).

She loves nursery. Loves singing "Popcorn Popping", "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam" & "The Itsy Bitsy Spider". Loves the snacks & the kids & the toys.

1 comment:

Amber said...

That is so sweet! Love that stage!

I guess i tooted is better than I tarted (i farted) like Carson says!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...