Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My Ragamuffin

How do you spell that?

Haven't posted in a while. Just been a little blah since being sick. I went to bed last night at 9:45. I was out like a light. Up this morning at 6:00 to go to the gym. I feel great. Still might try to take a nap this afternoon. Just cause I can.

The little black car wouldn't start for Dylan the other day down in Idaho Falls. We couldn't get it jumped, so had to have it towed to the repair shop. They didn't get a chance to even look at it yesterday, so I'm driving Dylan to work this morning. I'm getting really sick of driving down there every day. Hopefully it will all get resolved today & it won't have to be a major repair. Keeping my fingers crossed.

One of my favorite things that Sadie says right now: "sup dad?" (what's up dad).

1 comment:

ColoradoCoolCats said...

so glad you're back, i love your blogs. your husband's blogs are INSANE! a top 100 list and how the heck does he have time to read so many books- all of which sound really interesting. You guys ROCK!
saide just gets more and more hilarious! SUP SAIDE!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...