Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Patriotic Dessert

Because I always told myself I would do these kind of things when I got older & had a family of my own...

I kept telling Dylan all week that I was going to make a patriotic dessert for the 4th of July. He'd laugh at me....really....because it does sound quite funny "patriotic dessert". Anyway, I ended up going with this Three Berry Trifle. I left the strawberries off to the side (Dylan does not like them). And I must admit it was quite a tasty one. No cool whip on this.....that's whipped cream that I actually made in my mixer....from whipping cream of course. Made a big difference in taste.....and calories & fat too I'm sure.

Anyway, it was fun.

3 comments:

chanel said...

you're so cool! i want some!!!!
i love those kind of desserts!

Ipuna said...

Probably a stupid question, but how did you make it (and the whip cream). I love fruit and it looks so good.

Michelle said...

I love making patriotic desserts too. This year we went to a barbeque so I made red, white and blue jell-o parfaits. Spencer said he felt like the Welcome Wagon carrying them in.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...