Friday, July 07, 2006

Random Stuff

Here is the link to the Three Berry Trifle recipe. Ipuna asked for it & I don't know if anybody else wanted it.

So last night with my alone time....Chanel was right. I did rush around like a mad-woman trying to get as much done as I could. I swept & vacuumed my floors. I cleaned my kitchen & scrubbed my sink. I did some scrapbooking (worked on the album for baby Lauren Grace which is oh so very close to being done!!!). Then I sat down to look at some books I picked up at the library (a few cookbooks & a photoshop how-to book). It was fun.

I got my hair cut today. I absolutely love getting my hair done. Makes me very happy. And I'm even more blonde this time.

Dylan & I watched a movie last night that really moved me. Hope to post more about it later, but I need to get my thoughts together.

And do you guys remember this thing!! So funny!!! For some reason I thought of this last night & Dylan & I were talking about the sandwiches we used to make in them. Ham & cheese was big. I know all the Duke kids remember our little pizza pockets. Yuck. That sounds so gross now...but we loved 'em then.

2 comments:

Amber said...

YES! The pizza pockets. What was that thing called?

lauren's mom said...

Whats this cleaning floors and sinks when you have a MAJOR scrapbooking project ALMOST complete??? FOCUS! :)

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...