Saturday, July 15, 2006

A Scene From Our Dinner Table

Sadie sitting on the table, in a tutu, licking her plate. Dylan eating & working on his project at the same time. I just had to snap a few. Yes, this is my life.

Just to note....we did all sit down and eat together like normal people for about 10 minutes. This is after I cleared the table...Dylan just happened to still be eating & Sadie just happened to still be licking.


Heather said...

That is so sweet! Love thr tutu. Sadie is such a girlie girl. I love that you captured real life. Why they love the tabletop? I'll never know.

chanel said...

That is such a great picture of life!
Sorry you're feeling so yucky. Wish I could be there to help ya! Wouldn't that be so fun to watch each other's girls!!! Miss ya so much!

Caitlin said...

That picture is so awesome. I love her tutu!

By the way, I tried the pulled pork - wicked good! Most definitely a keeper.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...