Monday, July 31, 2006

Tag Album

I finished a little tag album for myself last night. Just a little album for me with all my favorite photos from the last couple months. It's 6 tags, so 12 photos. Here are a few shots of it. I still need to tie some ribbon to the ring. I don't have any on hand that I liked, so I'll need to be on the lookout when I'm shopping.


Heather said...

CUTE! Love it.

Michelle said...

I love this! Where did you get the plastic things to put the pictures in? Did it take a long time?

Dylan said...

I lov ethis little book. It is radness. In little book form. Love ya - rdt

P.S.: Michelle - the plastic things are little name badge holders from Wal-Mart, which I think is cool.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...