Wednesday, July 12, 2006

We Had the Most Delicious Dinner Tonight!!

Really. Just look how beautiful this is:

Dylan & I both noticed this recipe for Pulled-Pork Tacos in one of my Real Simple magazines. He mentioned a couple times that I should try it. He didn't notice that it was in the section where all recipes contained apricot jam. After I mentioned the jam, he was a little concerned. But I told him that it still sounded really good to me. SO....tonight was the night.

The meat cooked in the oven for 4 hours!!! The house smelled divine. And when dinner time finally rolled around we were lovin' it!!! Kept on eating until we were stuffed. This one is definitely a keeper.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Do share the recipe!

Ipuna said...

I love new recipes!

Michelle said...

I think the recipe is hyperlinked in her blog. Looks good!

Caitlin said...

Oh, my head! I saw that recipe, too. It looked wicked good. That's it - I'm making it tonight.

ColoradoCoolCats said...

Ok I LOVE these comments! Anyone that says "wicked good" is a friend of mine!!! Isn't it hilarious how food speaks to all of us! Now about the recipie, it looks "wicked complicated"! Did you seriously do the jalpenos? And how exactly do you buy pork shoulder? Which by the way sounds hideous. You're dinner looked magazine perfect, I am a bit intimidated!!! LOVE YA!!!

Candace said...

I used boneless pork shoudler ribs & it worked just fine. Yes, I did the jalapenos. Just get all the seeds out. It wasn't too spicy in the end either. A good mix of spices & the sweet jam I guess.

Really I thought the recipe was really easy. I put it all in at 1pm & there wasn't much work to do at dinner time.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...