Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Almost a Week

since my last post. I have not been feeling well. It's 2pm & I haven't showered yet. Sadie & I are both still in our jammies. The house is a mess. Oh well. She WILL NOT take a nap today. Here she is in her jammies & tutu holding a Pixies album. It has planets & stuff on the cover. She takes it off the shelf and says to me, "mom, sunshine, rockets."

Sadie has been asking for a ponytail for quite a while. For church on Sunday I gave her a little one. She loved it. Had to tell everybody she saw that day about her ponytail.

5 comments:

Dylan said...

"Here she is in her jammies & tutu holding a Pixies album. It has planets & stuff on the cover. She takes it off the shelf and says to me, 'mom, sunshine, rockets.'"

Oh man, I am so sorry. This is all my fault. - rdt

ColoradoCoolCats said...

Darling! I miss you and your blogs! Yay for feeling icky!!! I know that probably isn't something you can totally embrace, but really yay yay yay!!!!
Alos Sadie looks soooo GIRLY!! LOVE IT!!!!

Heather said...

Not too much longer...(the sick feeling) you will make it through. I wish I lived closer and I would come and clean your apartment and pick up that cute little ponytailed Sadie and love her and take her home with me to play!

Kelly McCaleb said...

dare i ask from whence the sickness stems???
if it's what it sounds like, i am very happy for you!

Caitlin said...

She is so cute - I just want to squeeze her...

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...