Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Baby Album

Finally complete (well minus the photos & journaling that Chanel will do) & in the hands of it's rightful owners. I'm so happy to finally get this album completed & sent off to the Adams. So happy with the finished product. So happy that Chanel likes it. So happy to share a piece of me with that family that I love so much & I hope they enjoy looking at it for years to come.

I sure did put 11 pictures on this post. Sorry about the glare, I was too lazy to take all the pages out of the sleeves to photograph.










5 comments:

the adams said...

Are you all so jealous? WE LOVE THIS BOOK! Candace you are so talented- I told you on the phone but I want to say it publicly too! We will always cherish this book, especially since this little miracle is going to fill its pages. It is so awesome! Way to go on accomplishing so many projects too, I know thats been a goal of yours!

Amber said...

That is so nice Candace! I love it! You are such a great friend!!

Heather said...

It turned out so cute. Handmade gifts are the best kind.

Ipuna said...

You are so creative! I am jealous!

Michelle said...

Lauren's book is so amazing! Where do you get your ideas from? I like how the color scheme stayed the same through out the book but each page is so unique.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...