Thursday, August 03, 2006

Look Mom....

We're dancing & brushing at the same time.

These two make me smile more than anything. I love my life because they're in it. Thanks for being a super fun dad, Dyl.

Sadie & I went down to Idaho Falls yesterday. We took some of her old clothes to a kids store that buys & sells used stuff. They would only buy back the stuff out of our bag that was GAP or Old Navy & since there wasn't much of those brands we only got a couple dollars. Sadie ended up spotting this Wiggles guitar on her own. The Wiggles & guitars are really high on her list of super cool things so I couldn't pass it up. After applying the amount we made from selling back clothes it only cost $.82.

She has been attached to it. She had to carry it into every store that we went to after that, which was Target & the mall. And, she played with it almost non-stop since we brought it home. It is a bit annoying that there isn't a volume control on the thing, but Dylan being the genius that he is, put a piece of packing tape over the speaker & it's made a huge difference.

At Target I picked up a couple of loaf pans & I plan on starting to make my own bread. I got all inspired to do this after a bread making enrichment a couple weeks ago...and after looking on my bread label & seeing that it contains enriched flour & high fructose corn syrup.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I've always wanted to try making homemade bread. Let us know how it turns out!

ColoradoCoolCats said...

yo- your darling is hilarious! I love your happy life, its very inspiring!!!!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...