Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Splash Park

We've been having some fun at the new splash park in town. We've gone the past 2 days. Here are a few photos from Tuesday when Dylan went with us.

Been having a little trouble w/ blogger & now that I can finally get my posts up, I don't have much to say. I hope to start working on a purse that I'm making Sadie for her birthday. It's going to be super easy to make.....I just need to get myself going on it.


Heather said...

The bottom picture is so cool with the shadow of the water going up her body. Kyle asked if that was mud.

Caitlin said...

I LOVE Sadie in her bathing suit! She is so cute!

Kelly McCaleb said...

how funny we almost went there a couple of days ago when i was visiting, would've seen ya!
cute photos!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...