not on this blog. A little paranoid I guess, but you all know what's going on with me, or can figure it out pretty easily. I don't want to actually say it (or rather type it out) until I've gone to the doctor. Which I really should do soon....but, they draw blood you know. Hmm.....
Anyway. I've been feeling crummy....but I'm still doing well & I wanted to make a list of all the things that are making me happy, so I can stay in that positive mindset. SO...
Right Now I'm Loving.....
* naps.....every stinkin' day (just hard to wake up from them).
* The cool autumn air outside. I had to wear a hoodie yesterday & that's just fine with me. The fresh air makes me feel so much better.
* A Dairy Queen chocolate milkshake for lunch today, cause that's just what sounded good.
* Lots of duties to keep me busy & keep my mind off of myself (family, church, upcoming babysitting job)
* not cooking dinner. Frozen dinners or eating out & a family that's okay with it, at least for now. Smells = no good.
* A new haircut! Well not new....just cut.
* A doggy (Maddy) who is somehow very aware of the change around here & lays on the ground by my side of the bed each night instead of Dylan's. Kinda sweet.
* A little girl that is okay with laying down & reading books w/ me in the morning until I feel well & seems to have adjusted the change quickly.
* A husband who loves me & still tells me I'm pretty even though I'm pale & constantly have bedhead. Who helps so much w/ Sadie & with chores around the house. Who brings me water & pretzels in bed & so much more.
On another note. Sadie's second birthday is in a week. I almost bought her these boots at Target a few days ago. Even knowing that she would want to wear them EVERYWHERE! They didn't have her size....hmm.
We're going to Yellowstone tomorrow for a day trip. Hope to have some photos to post later.