Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Best Birthday Present Ever!

Check out this book that Dylan made me. He made the entire thing! (Yes, I will be bringing this down to Vegas to show it off.) It's a photo a day journal. Each page will fit a 4x6 photo either vertical or horizontal & then gives me space to journal by it as well. It's gorgeous. I didn't want to put it down...wanted to hold it forever. Cause it's mine. Nobody out there has an album like this. I love it! Thanks Dyl. You're a super awesome artist.







Thanks to everybody that called or stopped by & made my birthday really great. I was a little scared of 27. Felt a little like I'd turn into an old lady. But I'm here & I'm the same & I had a great day!

Also.....I love polaroids! Check out Dylan's blog!

6 comments:

chanel said...

Your husband is incredible! What a perfect gift for you and that he made it is just awesome!!!!

Heather said...

So SO COOL! I love it! Yes, I have been checking out Dylan's polaroid journal. Awesome idea. I love what he is capturing.

Ipuna said...

Wow. He is creative. K.C. would NEVER do that :). It looks so pretty. You guys are great together. Happy Birthday. I am 28 now. I feel liking I am getting older as well.

Kelly McCaleb said...

oh my heavens, that is AMAZING! totally want one! i'm gonna copy.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Candace! Dylan is so great and he is so talented. I'm impressed.

Amber said...

I love it! Can't wait to see it in person!
Just you wait for your 30th birthday girl & then we will talk!!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...