Friday, October 20, 2006

Counting My Blessings

*So very thankful to my Heavenly Father for the blessing of getting through my morning sickness. I feel like I'm back in the land of the living. Much, much earlier than I did when I was pregnant with Sadie. I'm loving life. I'm cooking dinners, doing my housework & going grocery shopping. It's a happy, happy time.

*I love my eternal family unit. Overjoyed to spend my life with two of the smartest & most fun people in the world. Excited for more smart & fun little ones to join our crew. I love how happy we are when everybody is home. I love how both Sadie & I miss Dylan when he's had a long day at school & work. And when she's gone to bed before he's come home at night, she wants to see him first thing when she wakes up in the morning. I love how Dylan & I cannot hug each other or lay on the couch together without Sadie immediately running over to get in the middle of it.

*In love with Sadie's warm little body when she wakes up in the morning or from an afternoon nap. Especially her neck...so warm & soft. I could stick my face in there and kiss it forever. Always very grateful when she wants her momma to hold her for a little. We pray every night for her health & safety and then do the very best we can to protect her. So thankful for Heavenly Father's protection. I don't know that I'd ever sleep at night without that. I'm too much of a worrier.

*Thankful for the season. Making homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner tonight. Looking forward to a day of making Halloween sugar cookies. Taking Sadie to the park with all the colorful leaves to take photos of her in her costume. Drinking hot chocolate. Thinking about Christmas & projects to work on.

These are some big ones. Trying to be more observant & hoping to have more to post soon.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You look so good Candace! I'm glad you're feeling better and can really enjoy being pregnant now. It's so exciting.

ColoradoCoolCats said...

Awww, I love this, I love that you're so happy again!!! Its a magical time for sure!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...