Monday, October 09, 2006

Rainy Day

It's been raining quite a bit lately, but still, I can't help opening the windows & staring at it for a little bit. It's that girl in me that was born & raised in Las Vegas.

I will get back to posting blogs sometime soon....I promise. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed this week. Some stress associated with preparations for the primary program & our upcoming trip to Vegas.

I wish I could say that I'm feeling better, but I still have some pretty miserable times. Looking forward to the day when it all goes away. Also really, really, really looking forward to seeing my momma. Does it ever go away that when you're sick you want your mom?

Sadie is a handful, but also very fun & just adorable. I am in love with those big eyes of hers....& when she smiles....her teeth....oh I could just die.

Lately we've been asking her if she's going to have a brother or a sister. She always says "brudder". I go back to the doctor this Thursday. A little anxious for that, hope all is well. I don't know why I'm so much more paranoid this time around.


Michelle said...

Are you going to find out what you're having? I hope you tell us if you do. I miss reading your blogs. I feel like our blog leader is missing.
When are you coming to town? We should get together if you're not too busy.

chanel said...

HI sicky.
Darn it, I thouhgt you'd been feeling better, guess it was just wishful thinking.
Oh and little teeth are the greatest! I think I love them like Heather loves little feet!!!
I'll call ya tomorrow Birthday Girl!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...