Monday, November 06, 2006

Creepy Cabbage Patch

So when we were at DI the other night, I found this really messed-up homemade cabbage patch doll while looking on the toy aisle w/ Sadie. We had to take it over to the book aisle for Dylan to see & we all got a good laugh. Just look at this thing. Dylan says it has a burn victim's face. The body is all misshapen, fat belly, one foot bigger than the other, tons of uneven hair. This thing is a mess. I can't believe the maker of this actually donated it instead of sending right to the trash & can you believe the thrift store is asking $3.00 for it! Insane.

Anyway, it's kinda been a joke all weekend. Just out of the blue one of us will say "creepy cabbage patch" and we both just laugh. Best one was when Dylan was coming in for a kiss & I blurted it out. Hee hee. Well, naturally we had to go back there today & get a photo of this crazy thing. Hope you get a good laugh too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that is seriously the most messed up thing I have ever seen in my life. The thing nightmares are made of. I can only imagine seeing that thing staring at me across the room in the dark and having the bejeepers scared out of me eternally. I would have an excuse for being a chronic bedwetter.

... I still think we should have bought it.

ashley said...

confession- my name is ashley and i have been snooping on your bolg for a few days- just happened to click on your name on a comment on kellymccaleb's blog! hope you don't mind! you have a cute daughter and congrats on the new one one it's way, i am in the same boat!
anyways, i just don't like to snoop and not tell! have a great day!

ColoradoCoolCats said...

ok so that doll is pretty jacked, but your guys amusement and fasination with it kills me!!!! You're soooo funny! I totally think you should buy it and have it sitting onthe toilet when Dylan gets out of the shower!!! I am such a mean wife like that. Ok and your new comment person- I thought it was the doll talking at first! The doll's name could totally be ahshleymoffat- one word! No offense ashley. :)

Caitlin said...

I wonder if some little kid is actually missing that cabbage patch doll...

So creepy.

Amber said...

Good thing (for you guys)Sadie didn't pitch a fit to have it!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...