Saturday, November 11, 2006

Getting a Little Excited Around Here

For Christmas, that is. Well, Sadie is excited for "crimpis" & I am excited for Christmas. We've been talking about Santa & singing carols....and we've been driving Dylan a little crazy. I even went so far as to ask him if we could put the tree up already. I don't know why I'm extra giddy this year, but I think it has a lot to do with Sadie. Kinda fun to relive it all though this little girl.

We went shopping this week & ended up buying our ornament for the year. (We buy a new family ornament each year. One of our traditions.) I'll post more about that once we get the tree up. We also grabbed this red bird ornament, which has a really long feather tail. It's cool. We both have a thing for birds right now & just couldn't resist. It's getting cold outside. We had a few snow flurries today. Just feels like time to shut ourselves in, eat yummy, warm foods & cozy up inside. I guess all of that just naturally makes me think of Christmas. Hmm.

And here is what Sadie looked like when she fell asleep for her nap: Dress up shoes & pink tutu. Perfect sleeping attire.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also excited for Christmas, although you don't hear me singing carols yet. Also, the bird is rad and Sadie's sleeping outfit is gorgeous. I love the mismatched shoes... just fabulous.

Caitlin said...

I'm getting excited about Christmas too and I AM singing Christmas carols. I love Sadie in her tutu...

Amber said...

Carson is really excited for Christmas too! He keeps asking when it will be here. I think because he wants some new toys & I keep telling him he will have to ask Santa.

And that picture of Sadie is awesome! I love it !

Ipuna said...

I love the picture of Sadie. I like your tradition you guys do. I love hearing about traditions. It gives me some ideas for my family!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Marie Antoinette!

ashley said...

sadie is rad.

CHANEL said...

Ok so don't you think that little peanut inside you is fostering this giddiness??? I want some baby bloggin!!!! Now that you're not so sick I think you can agree that pregnany just makes the whole world more lovely. I can't stop thinking how incredible the holidays were last year b/c of Lauren. I have such wodnerful feelings going through me, I am super excited about Christmas and of course this little one turing ONE!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...