Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Holy Crap!

Is this really my belly?!?!! I was trying to take a few self portraits featuring by growing belly, this one kinda shocked me. Maybe it's the angle, I dunno. Part of this is my fatty parts that are there regularly (which I am mostly okay with). But I kinda think this is a pretty photo. I want that bump to be there. I want to look pregnant.

I'll hit 20 weeks in just a few days. That's half way through the pregnancy already!! How did that happen so fast. We'll find out in about a week & a half if we've got a little boy or a little girl in there. I'm so anxious! I'm not pulling for one or the other, just ready to know & be able to bond more with this little one....and think of names....and shop for clothes.....and make cute stuff.

3 comments:

Ipuna said...

I love that belly shot! It is so cute. I can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or a girl. I don't know why I get so excited about that. It doesn't really matter. What matters is that you have a little one. I think it is just the curiosity!

Heather said...

check out your skinny legs! You are definitely as cute pregnant as you are not. Love that you're feeling better and the little one is growing.

Anonymous said...

ok so I don't want sound like a copy cat but my very first reaction was, whoa- look at her skinny legs!!! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! SO I have been so ok with pregnant people, but when I see that gorgeous bump I have to admit I am writhing with envy!! Deep breath, you're so lucky and I am so glad you're enjoying this pregnancy and takign self portraits- get some naked ones- you know what I mean- not butt naked- lest Dylan get on here and say something naughty!
How's Sadie liking the belly??

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...