Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Naked Genes & a Happy Blur

The snow finally came. Sadie sat in the window and watched it for almost an hour. Of course, as you can see in the photo....with no clothes on. This girl never has clothes on when we're at home...unless it's dress up clothes. My mom has told me many times through my life (& I've seen pictures) of my need to take all my clothes off when I was a little girl too.

A conversation from a couple of days ago:

Me: She has my naked genes, you know?

Dylan: Yeah. Well, it's a good thing that she has my smart genes too. 'Cause a girl can't get by in life with only naked genes.

Made me laugh. Love having a husband that makes me laugh.

And here is the page I completed last night. Kinda fun to try a little felt on a scrapbook page.

3 comments:

Ipuna said...

You are so creative. I love it. I love the conversation and the picture you took as well.

Michelle said...

You have been getting so many craft projects done. I wonder if being pregnant inspires you to be even more creative.

You're belly looks so cute! I can't wait to find out what you're having too.

Anonymous said...

SHE SAT IN FRONT OF TEH WINDOW FOR AN HOUR????? HOW LUCKY ARE YOU???? I CAN'T WAIT FOR LAUREN TO BE A LITTLE MORE SELF ENTERTAINING.
And this pregnancy must totally have creativity flowing for you- all your creations are incredible!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...