Monday, November 27, 2006

O Christmas Tree

We got the tree all decorated a few nights ago. I'm glad we finally found a time to do it together as a family. Sadie has ornaments that are hers (ones that grandma's have bought for her) & she thinks that's pretty cool. A friend of mine stopped by and commented that I have a theme to my tree. A few years ago (when we were in our Vegas house) I did get/make a lot of new things for the tree with a "natural" theme in mind. I made ornaments out of pine cones & dried orange slices, and I bought berry sprigs & curly twigs to stick on the branches. I love our tree.

I also love, love, love the Christmas tree all lit up in the morning.

We're supposed to get a TON of snow today & tomorrow. Time to shut ourselves in & work on things around the house, I guess. Just worried about Dylan who has to travel 30 miles to work & back tonight. We'll see how severe the storm is.


Caitlin said...

I can't wait to get a tree! I think Russell and I are going to chop one down ourselves...

Anonymous said...

I really loves our tree. I'm getting excited for Christmas.

Oh yeah, and graduation, too I guess.

Love ya!

Heather said...

I love that Sadie is in what else...her tutu! Your tree is beautiful and I need to get on the ball. Ours still isn't up.

Anonymous said...

HEY! Your tree is always beautiful! I remember being in awe back in Vegas- when we were NEIGHBORS!! sniff sniff! I MISS THAT! Doesn't it seem like forever ago? How lucky we were!!!
Anyway Sadie is a crack up in that tutu!!!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...