Thursday, November 30, 2006

On a Roll

Finished this page last night. I don't know about the pregnancy making me all crafty. Dylan says switching to 8.5 x 11 page size has liberated me. Plus we have no tv & with Dylan working nights or doing homework, I've been looking for things to keep me busy. In any case, I'm enjoying it. This week I got a big picture order in the mail & I decided to get right to scrapbooking while they're new & I'm excited about them.
Also, Sadie is making some huge progress with potty training this week. We're in no way out of the woods yet & I don't want to bore you with the details, but I'm very proud of that little girl. We'll keep moving forward with it. One thing to note is that we've added it to our nightly prayers to pray that the Lord will help her with this. Very cool.

Today Sadie & I will go Christmas shopping down in Idaho Falls. We are wearing a diaper for this outing. Not nearly ready for the 30 minute car ride & shopping with panties on. But it will be okay. It's also freezing outside. says it's 12 degrees this morning. I DO NOT like the cold. It basically sucks. Feeling really bummed for Ryan right now way up in Canada. Anyway, hope to have a fun day & feeling optimistic despite the cold. Brrrr.

Ohh. One more happy thing. I love the way the christmas tree lights shine through my dried orange slices. So very pretty.


ashley said...

those dried orange slices are so rad! did you make them yourself???
good luck with the potty training, that will be nice to have her done before #2 arrives- lucky!

Candace said...

Ashley - I made the dried orange slices about 4 years ago. I used my mom's dehydrator. Then just glued on a cinnamon stick & bow and stuck a hook through it. Easy & cheap.

Ipuna said...

All I can say is Wow! You are so creative!

Anonymous said...

i love the 81/2 x 11 scrap pages! i swear that is how I have always been able to get mine all done. Mine are just way simpler than yours, nothing to blogg about.

So I love the cold! Give me afew years, maybe I'll be with you, but this year its so new and cool! LUVS IT!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...