Monday, November 20, 2006

Play Doh In the Morning


The grown up in me does not want to let the colors of the play doh mix. I have to tell myself that a 4-pack of the stuff only costs about a dollar. That I need to let her be a kid & do what feels fun. Let her create & experiment & be curious. But when she starts eating it, it's time to put it away.

And of course it's all done in her bright pink tutu which has a bare section because I ran out of tule when making it & have never bought anymore to finish it. She's happy with it the way it is. Dylan tells me I should finish it though. He thinks it looks strange. We don't want the dress up clothes to look strange. No way.



On another note, I am feeling more pregnant. Eating Tums daily. Wearing maternity clothes, or at least pants. Having a regular 2nd dinner. And feeling baby movements. All things which make me go....."oh yeah. I'm pregnant." Excited to find out the gender of the baby in a few weeks. Really getting curious about that.

Driving home from a church meeting last night, a Beetles cd playing, hearing the words: "nothing's gonna change my world". Got me thinking about all the change that will be happening in our lives here pretty soon with Dylan graduating in ONE MONTH!! It's amazing how very calm I feel about this. Not really any anxiety on my part. I don't feel like my world is going to change. My world meaning my family & the love I experience everyday with them. That goes with us wherever we go. As long as we're together, it's all good.

One thing I love: Dylan & Sadie in the morning, both with messy hair. I recognized that today. Wanted to record it. Just a little daily happiness.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Cool picture of the playdough. I don't even know how to spell that word. Anyway, it amazes me how you're always so calm and collected about the pregnancy and moving. I think it's great.

Anonymous said...

love hearing you so happy.
REALLY love the baby images, sometimes I go, "oh yeah candace is pregnant!" Then I get so excited for you! Its just the best having two!

ashley said...

love the daily happiness- so important to make sure to remember!

go ahead and mix the play-dough, my mother in law always makes it for her primary kids- super cheap! i am sure the recipie is online.

when do you find out the sex? so so exciting- i find out on dec 7 and i am counting down the days, literally. and glsd to hear someone else is eating like a pig, i start to feel bad when i out eat my husband!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...