Wednesday, December 13, 2006

An Apron for Miss S


Another Christmas gift for Sadie finished. Actually, this is the last one that I was working on. I found this little apron at the Target dollar spot & decided to embellish it a little bit. I had loftier plans for this thing, but Dylan kept reminding me that it's just a little cheapie thing. So it's done & that's one more thing crossed off my list. Can't wait to see Sadie in it.

So, as I mentioned to Dylan this morning, I've been trying to post daily on my blog. Sometimes I just don't have anything in me, but for the most part I have been enjoying looking for something noteworthy each day. Well, I better get going with my day. Lots to do today. Making homemade chicken noodle soup for the Primary Board Meeting tonight.

7 comments:

Caitlin said...

Oh, that is so cute! Candace, you are so crafty!

Caitlin said...

By the way, you have inspired me. I am going to try to post something everyday, too. I love checking your blog and seeing something new.

Anonymous said...

cute! im running out of ways to compliment you, you're simply incredible!

Anonymous said...

You are so crafty.

ashley said...

you found that at the dollar spot in target? nice find and way to improve the value- i can't wait to see sadie in it with her tu-tu on as well.
i am going to try to blog more too, i really does make you feel like you accomplished something!

Heather said...

SO cute...I want one. By the way Dylan's graduation announcement was so cool. But that is to be expected I suppose.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing I've seen! Sadie (and the little one) are so lucky to have such a great mom. You ROCK!

PS- Dylan's announcement was as cool as you made it sound! Both of you are really talented.

-J. Todd

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...