Tuesday, December 05, 2006

At the Drive In


Been needing to take some photos of Dylan so he can have one to send out with his graduation announcement. Found a little window of time today while the sun was still up. I said I wanted someplace funky. He suggested the drive-in. Which indeed ended up being very funky & very cool. Got some fun photos which I can only share this one of, because I don't want to ruin the surprise of the one he decides to print. It was 30 degrees out. We took a bunch of photos in 20 minutes & then our noses were red & our hands were cold. Brought along the polaroid & went through a roll on it. Man, I love the crappy quality of the polaroid. Somehow it makes me look better. We were out of the house for about an hour total & Sadie's pull-up was dry! Woohoo! Came home feeling so happy. I love taking pictures!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see them! this one is adorable!

Heather said...

How cute is Sadie in her winter gear!

ashley said...

walking in a winter wonderland!

Ipuna said...

I love the picture! So that is what snow looks like :).

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...