Monday, December 18, 2006

Feeling Good

Feeling so much better about my little sissy wearing glasses. She's hardly even wearing them right now, but when she does I just think it's adorable. My house is so clean right now & that is a glorious thing. Dylan is finishing up his last things with classes this week & just dropped off a Great Harvest cinnamon roll for me & Sadie. All the neighbor gifts were dropped off last night. I looked at my list today & everything was crossed off except for mom's scrapbook pages. Have you girls completed those yet? I HAVE to get them done before we leave town or else I'll have a repeat of last year where I didn't do any. So not cool. Hoping to find time in the next few days. Excited for the big graduation.

ETA: We think "nerdy" is cool. Not a negative thing Dyl was saying about Sadie.


Amber said...

I am glad you are feeling better about Sadie! I think nerdy is cool too!
Congrats to Dylan! Such great accomplishment. Have fun at the graduation & open house. Can't wait to see you guys!

Heather said...

I am so behind on the scrapbook pages....haven't even started. Don't know what photos I'm gonna use. Pretty typical for me. You'll get them done don't stress. Mom will still like them in March.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...