Monday, December 04, 2006

Shaping Up to Be a Good Monday

I have so many things calling my name right now. Many chores around the house, church calling & crafts I want to do. Pushed them all aside to do a little exercising this morning. It's been SO long. I have so many squishy, saggy body parts all the sudden. Okay, gotta wasn't a very long workout....gotta work myself up to it.

The big thing this morning is that Sadie has been wearing panties all morning with no major accidents. I'm so happy that she's into this right now. I'm so happy that her body is finally ready. I think this is the looking back.

We have a fun little family home evening planned tonight. Got some fun mail today. Life is good.

Hope you all are having a good start to your week too. Simple pleasures are good at this stressful time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...