Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Today's Project

My project for today is cleaning the stove. I am the messiest cook & this stovetop has been needing some serious attention. Lots of boiled over pots of pasta-roni when I was sick. It's gross, but I've gotta get in there & just do it.

Working on some other fun crafty stuff but I can't share any of it because they're gifts for some of you readers.

And here is a photo of Sadie from last week. It totally captures what we're going through right now with her. Potty training & saying goodbye to naps at the same time.

It's snowing out, which seems fitting. I'm enjoying it. Snow in March....don't like it so much, but for now it's good & festive & pretty. Mom, you guys are going to be cold when you come up! It will be fun though, right!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Oh, my head. I need to clean my stovetop, too. Just last night I was boiling potatoes - I made a huge mess. Anyway, I really just wanted to say how cute that picture of Sadie is...

Anonymous said...

Wait, there is snow in March??? Yeah I am not going to be to into that either!!!!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...