Sunday, January 21, 2007

200th Post!!!!!

Sometimes you have to it's somebody's birthday. That's what we're doing around here with cake & ice cream! I couldn't wait until Feb. 11th. Too far away & it's been too long since I've had some. Don't you love it when the ice cream melts into the bottom of your cake? I do!

Also, we got through the third night of putting Sadie Jane to bed without me rocking her. Tonight there were much less tears & screaming than the two previous nights. I'm really happy for my big girl & really happy that I was tough enough to get through it as well. It's so hard for me to see my little one sad. Even if I know it's going to be good for her. I DO NOT want to raise children that are so attached to me in an unhealthy way....or me to them. So yay for Sadie!

Just wanted to share a couple things that are making me happy right now. honor of my 200th post, send me a comment about what's making you happy right now. I'll chose one name out of a hat to send this little beauty to. I think it would look adorable pinned to a tote bag, or anything really. It was a quick little craft that I just pulled together in no time. And I got to use one of my "new" vintage buttons! By the way you can find tutorial on how to make these here.

Yay! I'm so excited! This should be fun. I'll wait a few days before choosing a name. I love ya all! Have a happy, happy day!


ColoradoCoolCats said...

oooh oooh pick me pick me! :)
200! You're a maniac, love it!!!
making me happy right now is...what else- my girls! I've been straight up playing with them all morning and it feels great! No mom guilt today!
That pin is adorable, yay for using your buttons!

Heather said...

So happy to hear about Sadie. I think that the feeling bad for our kids when they are sad is in our genes. I am such a pushover. So good for you!!

I am happy to be home sleeping in my own bed and having my regularly scheduled oatmeal for breakfast!! I am such a creature of habit.

Love your pin!

The Fellers said...

hmmm.....what is always making me happy right now, is my little guy! He will always make a bad situation good. If I am sad or unhappy, ever, I just have to look at him with his big blue eyes, and I feel happy. So, he is what makes me happy

PS....pick me....pick me!!! :)

Amber said...

Good job with Sadie! I know the feeling--we are doing the same thing with the bedtime routine around here.
That is what I am happy about right now--Tanner & Carson go to sleep in their own beds!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHHH, So cute!

Right now, I'm just happy to be alive.

-J. Todd

PS- The photo of Sadie and the thank you card are adorable.

Ipuna said...

So fun! I hope I get drawn from the hat! You should do this more often :)

Q. What makes me happy right now?
A. This grapefruit and mandarin that I am eating right now. It is so nice to have a productive day, put the kids to bed and eat ice-cream and fruit! That is making me happy right now.

OK. Now you can mail that beautiful flower to my house. Hope you have my address! :)

Caitlin said...

Today I am happy about my planned trip to D.I. Why does it feel so good to get rid of the extra things? It makes me feel lighter or something.

Michelle said...

I'm feeling happy right now because the January newsletter for Avry's preschool is almost done. Woo-hoo!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...