Friday, January 12, 2007

6 Months


I had Dylan take this picture of me today. I was wearing pajama pants & he made me change. I guess in my mind I thought he'd only take from the belly up.

I'm feeling huge, although I don't think I look that huge in the photo. Starting to feel the stretch on my sides. I think I'm starting to waddle a little when I walk & it's harder to get up from lying down.

This baby is a lot more active than Sadie was, or maybe I just can't remember. Sadie would have certain times of the day when she'd move around. Seems like this one is moving & kicking a lot more throughout the day....and night.

We have a couple names picked out that we really like. We're not going to attach one until we she's born & we can take a look at her.

9 comments:

ashley said...

hi!!!
for some reason i could not comment on your blog yesterday! that first picture of sadie you posted yesterday is so cool, love the in focus feet and blurry little girl- gotta scrap that one! and i wish i could wear curious george underwear.
you are such a cute pregnant person! i still need to post a picture of my belly- soon!
glad you had a good holiday season and new year! i have not used paper towels after reading your resolutions, lets see how long i can keep that up, thanks for the inspiration!

Heather said...

You're looking so cute as always.

ColoradoCoolCats said...

BEAUTIFUL!
whats up with dylan's hatred of pjs in public?

Dylan said...

Chanel - I don't know what it is, I just think they're... inappropriate for wearing in public settings? Do I sound like some old lady? Plus, you should have seen her, she was wearing that red shirt and these blue and green striped pants. Now I may not be the authority on fashion - I only work at the Gap, not Armani Exchange or Gucci - but that is a fashion faux pas fo shizzle. Anyway, now that I've emasculated myself enough, I will go and watch football or something. Maybe chop a tree down with a pocket-knife. Something manly.

Amber said...

Candace you are such a cute pregnant girl! And you are NOT huge!
Ok well please tell at least what names are on the list! I can never wait!!

Michelle said...

Thanks for sharing a pregnancy photo. You look great! Yeah, I agree you should at least let us in on the names you're considering. It's so fun.

Heather said...

Dylan is so FUNNY!

Feller Family said...

Candace you look great!! I hope I look that good the second time around! I didnt look that good the first time, so I probably wont....dang it!! Love the pic!

Ipuna said...

You look sooooo good!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...