Sunday, January 28, 2007

Craft Apron


I've wanted to make myself one of these for a while now. Thought I would get it done before I start on my quilt. Last night when Sadie went to bed, I popped in some M. Ward albums on shuffle & got to work. I love that everything that I need while crafting will be right there on me. No more getting up & down for the essentials. Even though right now when I look down, I can't even see over my belly. I was happy to use some of the fabrics that Dylan got me for Christmas too.

I used a pattern for this that I found in the Dec/Jan issue of ReadyMade magazine. Let me know if you're interested in details & I can get you a copy of the article.

I've also been thinking about opening an Etsy shop. After making this last night, I thought these would be fun to put up in the shop. We'll see.

9 comments:

ashley said...

how cow, i don't blog for a few days and look at all that you have posted! love each one- love the thoughts on being crafty! and cute apron! go for it with the etsy shop!

ashley said...

oh, and that was supposed to say "holy cow"...promise i was not calling you a cow!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome!!! I always have to wear one when we install models, but mine is an ugly home depot version. I'd love the pattern if you find some time. You and Dylan are so creative. What an inspiration!

-J. Todd

ColoradoCoolCats said...

i love it on your BELLY!!! How cute are you??? that is a classic Candance stance too! :)

Caitlin said...

Oh, it's so cute! And I agree it's even cuter on your belly.

(It takes me 2 trys to get past your word verification EVERY TIME!)

The Fellers said...

so cool Candace!

kelly m said...

darling!! (belly and apron)

Amber said...

That is cute & funny that you can't see past your belly to see what is in it!

Ipuna said...

I want to know how you made that! It would be excellent at the hospital as well. Nurses cary so much stuff around (tape, scissors, clamps, pens, highlighters, etc.).

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...