Monday, January 15, 2007

I Will Follow You Into the Dark

* Feeling a little uninspired. Coming off my craft high from over the holidays. I have a few projects in mind, just not feeling that push to start anything. Perhaps tonight I'll stay up late. I did go to bed last night at 8:30 afterall.

* My sister-in-law Caitlin has started a cookbook blog. She is a fantastic little cook. (why I always call her a "little cook" I have no idea. Perhaps because she's not as tall as me. Who knows.) Anyway, she is a pro in the kitchen. Check out her cookbook. We had her Green Ministrone Soup last week & it was yummy. Sadie even loved it....beans & spinach & all.

* A little inspired by Sadie's curly hair, I decided to try mine curly today. She told me that my hair was wrinkly.

* I went to the mailbox today even though it's a holiday.


Dylan said...

Candace - Chin up, cheer up, dearie. You'll be back on the crafting horse in no time. Also, your hair looks cute wrinkly.

Caitlin said...

I was trying to get all my recipes up there before school started. Maybe I'll stay up late tonight too.

Caitlin said...

By the way, wrinkly hair cute. She is so funny.

Caitlin said...

I'm sorry. Wrinkly hair IS cute.

ColoradoCoolCats said...

i checked the mail too- dang ol MLK.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...